ADMISSION PROCESS: 2023 – 24
Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
- Centralized Admission Process is followed by CET Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra after declaration of XII Science result.
- Display or publishing of Information brochure by competent authority.
- Filling online application form by candidate for participation in Centralized Admission Process after declaration of MHT-CET results.
- Website for online application process is cetcell.mahacet.org or www.mcaer.org.
- Students must have appeared for MHT-CET 2022.
- Display or publishing of provisional merit list, submission of grievances if any and display or publishing of final merit list.
- Display of available category-wise seats for CAP rounds 1, 2 and 3.
- Display of provisional allotment of CAP round 1, 2 and 3 indicating allotted institute.
- Reporting and accepting offered seats will be as per allotment of CAP round 1, 2 and 3 by candidate at institute.
Institute Level Admissions
20% of the total seats are assigned to the college management for admissions. Please contact the admission cell in-charge in the college premises for more details.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & WEIGHTAGES FOR ADMISSION
Name of the Programme
Students must have passed XII std. with 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics
1) 12Th Science Marksheet
2) Leaving certificate
3) 7/12, 8A
6) Caste certificate
7) Caste Validity
Reserved Category students (SC,ST, VJNT, SBC, OBC) can avail scholarship benefits from Social Welfare Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
Contact details of admission cell