1. Students interested in availing of the free placement facility need to registe themselves in the month of August of their VIIth Semester.
2. Students submit to mail/ in person softcopies of their resume (Prepared as per Institutes template) and reprography (Xerox) copies of their certificates and supporting documents while registering.
B. PLACEMENT PROCESS
1. Students are advised to read the announcements made, go through the company website and apply only if interested.
2. List of eligible students will be sent to the respective TPO organizing the Placement Drive.
3. If a student registers him/her for the drive and does not attend the drive for any reason, then s/he should inform the TPO & student coordinator well in advance before the drive or on the same day in –case of emergency. If s/he fails to informhe shall not be eligible for the next ‘one’ Placement drive only.
4. Any student who withdraws deliberately in the midst of a selection process will be disallowed from availing placement facility for the next ‘one’ placement drive.
C. JOB OFFERS
1. PRE PLACEMENT OFFERS:
2. MULTIPLE OFFERS:
ONLY ONE EXTRA/MORE DRIVE AFTER BEING SELECTED
in previous drives, if he satisfies any 2 of the following criteria:
3. OFFER OF JOB:
4. JOINING STATUS:
In case, student/s decides not to join the company, they should inform the Placement Office and the reasons.
For all matters not covered by the above regulations, the Placement Office will use its discretion to take appropriate decisions.
E. Disciplinary Process
*Genuine reasons include health problems or other reasons subject to approval of TPO.
F. Placement Grading Test
The institute conducts Placement Grading test during the VIth semester. The Grading test is conducted on the following topics
1. Current Awareness about Agriculture
2. Group Discussions on current topics related to agriculture
3. Interview Techniques.
At a glance: Students grooming Session
1. English and ways to learn English & English Grammar.
2. Body language
3. Group discussions
4. Leadership skills
5. Preparing for tests and interviews and resume writing
6. Time Management & Discipline
7. Attitude (Positive and Negative) & Team work
8. SWOT – How to analyze oneself, One’s Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats.
9. Communication etiquettes
10. Meditation & Concentration
11. Careers and Interview Skills
12. Debate on selected current topics & General Knowledge.
13. Interview preparations and resume writing & writing application
14. FAQs & Subject Notes.